|Professor Name||CA Sanidhya Saraf|
|Subject Name||CA Final Laws Regular Old Course|
|Course Level||CA Final Old Course|
|Exam||For Nov 2019 & May 2020|
|Package||Pendrive and Book|
|Video Language||HINDI & ENGLISH (MIX)|
|Study Material Language||ENGLISH|
|Delivery Period||With in 7 working day|
|System Requirement||Windows 7 or above, Processor -Dual Core / Core 2 Duo, RAM – 2GB , Minimum empty space required in C drive.|
|Runs On||Laptop & window|
|Validity Starts From||From the day of activation of classes|
|Dispatch Time||With in 1-2 working days|
|Dispatched by||Audit Saga|
|Number of Lecture|
|Lecture Recorded||Relevant for Nov 19 & May 20 Exams|
|Fast Forward Option||1.6X|
|Books Provided||Yes, Multi color Concept Book, Question bank & MCQ Book|
|Other Information||Question Bank will be dispatch from 25th july & MCQ Book will be disptach from 15th August|
|Number of Lecture||N/A|
1. Comprehensive coverage
2. Multi color attractive concept book and question bank and mcq book to be provided with the classes.
3.Support till exams.
4.The recordings are being newly done considering the new pattern of icai.
5. More than 500 questions are discussed in class itself with intensive focus on presentation and interlinking skills.
6.Our target- 70 plus.
Question Bank will be dispatch from 25th july & MCQ Book will be disptach from 15th August
1. CA Sanidhya Saraf, is a renowned faculty at the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India(WIRC) and conducts classes across Mumbai, is also a visiting faculty at New Delhi, Rajasthan and Assam .
2. He has been associated with SNB , one of the biggest internal audit firms of the country.
3. He was the third highest scorer in Delhi University in Audit.
4. He is known for his student friendly attitude and for helping students till the last moment .
5. He is also known for his ability to deliver good quality content in less time and has also helped many students overcome the fear of auditing and clear there exams.
6. He has also developed the concept of voice clips which enables student to revise entire syllabus in few hours.